Since 2015, I intervene as an independant mediator with families and professionals. I lead numerous trainings and workshops on amicable dispute resolution, communication techniques and mediation.
I have an extensive experience of over 15 years in the international arena, ICRC, NGOs, The Global Fund and have worked in several cultural and diverse contexts (Colombia, Sri Lanka, Guinea, Kenya, Myanmar). I gained solid experience in project management, team management and a good knowledge of the working relationships dynamics in diverse workspace environments.
My aim is to accompany you, as a neutral and impartial party, in a dynamic of change and transformation towards a better future.
- Economics and Social Sciences, University of Geneva, 1995
- Conflict Mediation, Haute Ecole de Travail Social, Geneva, 2015
- Personne de confiance en entreprise, conflit.ch, 2018-2019
I am recognized by the following organisms:
- Federation of the swiss mediator’s associations (FSM)
- Network of mediators specialized in parents-teenagers (RMPA)
- Geneva Courts (link)